The Ukrainian Real Estate Award CP AWARDS is a unique professional award granted for the most significant projects and achievements on the commercial real estate market of Ukraine.
Holding of CP AWARDS’ events brings its major contribution to the formation of an open, transparent, professional and competitive real estate market in Ukraine. We encourage all market players to participate in CP AWARDS 2017.
Main goals of CP AWARDS
- Identification of the most significant projects and achievements of the companies on the commercial real estate market.
- Increasing transparency and openness of the Ukrainian real estate market.
- Introduction of the key players, projects and objects to the whole Ukrainian real estate society.
- Improvement of investment attractiveness of the Ukrainian real estate market.
- Establishment of the Ukrainian real estate market community, granting the opportunity for informal and open communication of all market players during this outstanding Ceremony event.
Objectivity and impartiality are conventional virtues of Commercial Property publication. The same qualities are inherent to CP AWARDS. Their observance is guaranteed by the competent and highly professional Jury of the Contest and by the Legal Partner.
CP AWARDS is a pan-Ukrainian Award and covers objects and market players in Kyiv and all regional centers of Ukraine. In 2008, 2010 and 2013, the number of CP AWARDS participants reached together 150 Kyiv and regional objects and companies.